Perazzi bead spares

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Managed to loose my front bead yesterday while shooting sporting. Knocked it off on the front cross bar of a cage and couldn't find it as I think it fell into a full cartridge bin. Pressed for time so couldn't stop to search for it.

Quick bingle search reveals no obvious results so can anyone tell me where I can buy a new one?

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
For quickness , you could try Garlands who used to stock a lot of Perazzi's in Bob's day , may have some spares lying around if Terry could be bothered to look.

DT,

As the others have said , Garlands because it's local and RUAG by post .

Does it have to be a genuine part ??  Has it got Perazzi written on it ? The local gunshop has a large box of sight beads in all sorts of fancy shapes sizes and colours to fit most guns. I somehow feel that they are a good deal cheaper than £14 !

:fie:  Westley is correct! most dealers stock all types of beads? the only thing that matters is the thread size.

Les, its made from unobtanium.

post-1056-0-42099200-1422280893.jpg

Attachments

• Perazzi bead.jpg
    Perazzi bead.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
Les, its made from unobtanium.
OK, so it's the stick on fall off plastic blade type! Jesus wept, how can they ask so much for those things????  Who did you order it from, Dick Turpin shooting supplies?  :laugh:

DogTyred, go in a kids toy shop and look around? there are tons of kids toys made of flouresent plastic buy one and cut a piece off and super glue it on? :crazy:

Latest posts

Back