PB at Grange today!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdLyons

Super chuffed to put in a 78 at Grange under the watchful eyes of Ed Solomons, Rachel Willcock and Iain Walker. There was no need to go stick a 96 and 92 in though you two...talk about taking the shine off   :cheese:

Brilliant shooting both you and Rach. Getting a pb is great but smashing it by 22? Behave.
Also superb performance by Rach, most men will never shoot a 92 at 100 reg, so should be over the moon. Very pleased for you both :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys go shoot kegworth as well?
Me and ed did, took young brody Woolard round as will be doing a bit with him in future. Tricky course but he smashed in a 73 (not bad for an 11 year old!). Ed 68 me 94.

Gonna try kegworth tomorrow aiming to break 60 ex 100 small goal but one step at a time

Well done Ed. We saw you there with Ed Solomons and Rachel. Congratulations on the PB and also Rachel's PB.

We are still very much beginners and it was our first trip to Grange Farm and, while our scores were nothing special, we had a great visit in near perfect weather. Interesting and thought provoking targets throughout (congratulations to Adam for that part).

We were very thankful to Rachel and Adam for there friendly welcome and are already looking forward to our next visit to the ground.

Great to finally put a face to Ed Solomons!

Me and ed did, took young brody Woolard round as will be doing a bit with him in future. Tricky course but he smashed in a 73 (not bad for an 11 year old!). Ed 68 me 94.
i was watching young brody on the pair of crossers over the pond and really impressed. he doesn't look big enough for the gun hes got but can sure shoot it !!

Latest posts

Back