Pain in the neck.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi what a shame we missed you. I enjoyed it but found it tough but haven't much to Compare it too.

Westley and Guys

How did you feel after the shoot ?

I was also there with a contingent from  Leicestershire. lt would have been so nice to put some faces to some names.

I've always found Hodnet tough but set myself a target of trying to get into the 80s.

We started on stand 2 first 3 pairs dead tried to make sure of the final pair and missed them - blanked the crossing driven stand (cannot remember the number )got to stand 14 thought to myself  I can do this -but dropped 4 ? finished on 76 very pleased really!

There were lots of people  queueing everywhere, but no trap malfunctions and a lovely day .

Will be going to the Essex Wednesday  - see how we get on there!

Ps

Be nice to catch up sometime.
Well, if I said that I was knackered, it would be a gross understatement and if I am truthful, my shoulder is still a bit stiff even with the auto. I hope I have not done any damage and it is just bruising. A shame we did not meet after the shoot, although we did spend a bit of time in the clubhouse afterwards it was probably around 3.30pm when we left.  With regards to the shoot itself, I was ok with my score but annoyed at the number of last singles or pairs that I dropped. I did not blank a stand and actually straighted a few, but too many easy birds slipped away. I have to say that by the time we reached the final stand (14) I was glad it was over, my arms felt like lead and the 7lbs gun was feeling very heavy. Still, wait until next year !!  

Latest posts

Back