Oxney Skeet Targets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxney

My name is Richard Moate, with the help of my wife Heather, we have opened a skeet range at Willow Farm Tenterden Kent TN30 7LA. We are called "Oxney Skeet Targets" At the moment the opening times are Thursday and Friday 10.00 to 5.00 for practice and Saturday 10.00 to 5.00 for either NSSA or CPSA registered. Unfortunately Sunday times are limited to 10.00 to 2.00 (we are currently NSSA registered and shortly will be CPSA registered). We held our first NSSA shoot last Saturday with 18 entries and had a great feedback from the shooters. 3 x 100 straights were put in, the first one by Steve Burrow, (which was his first in NSSA) followed by 2 by Mickey Dore.

I have the guy from CPSA coming down on Thursday to inspect the site, so hopefully we should be up and running shortly with registered English skeet shoots, on a weekly basis, (dates to be announced later). Our next NSSA shoot will be on Saturday 2nd. March and we advise bookings only. This will be an any gauge shoot.

Both Lead and Steel are permitted at this ground.

You can contact us on 01233 860400 or 07831 655414 early evening please

Hi Richard, Welcome to the Forum. Good Luck with the new venture. I am sure there are plenty of our members down in your area.

Dave_B

Welcome aboard Richard - glad we got your ID sorted - let me know if any other problems.

Get stuck in and enjoy the site!

I occassionally practice at Willow Farm on a Saturday, I'll have to come along on a Thursday or Friday and try the skeet as well.

Latest posts

Back