OXNEY SKEET TARGETS. KENT.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kentskeet

Based near Tenterden in Kent, Oxney Skeet Targets opened its new Skeet range yesterday and had it duly christened with 3 perfect NSSA 100 Straights during the day. It is currently registered for NSSA Skeet and awaiting CPSA registration for English / National Skeet.

For full details of practice and forthcoming registered events, Contact Richard Moate ( who will be joining the Forum soon ) on : 07831 655414

Last edited:
Best of luck for a successful ground. Hope you pull in the skeet shooters.

Great to see a new ground opening which is rare these days.

The ground is now CPSA registered and held its first registered shoot on 9th March. I hope that this takes off as it will be good to have another skeet range in Kent without travelling all the way to Dartford or having cartridge restrictions which are mandatory at Kingsferry (steel) or Sandwich (fibre wad).

Hope to get down and give it a go shortly.

Well worth a visit and then more visits!! The skeet targets are spot on due to all skeet traps being new. Oxney offers a friendly atmosphere where you can both practice or shoot CPSA and NASSA registered skeet. Ground also offers sporting if skeet shooters want a break and Richard & Heather Moat have gone to great lengths to ensure that their new club will be a success. The club is already attracting shooters from all over and if you havn't yet been, then go and see for yourself - you won't be sorry.

Do they have a website? Thinking this may be part of a double header with dartford if they aren't too far apart. :D

Do they have a website? Thinking this may be part of a double header with dartford if they aren't too far apart. :D
Give Richard a call Fuz ( 07831 655414 ) he hasn't done a site yet, you can do a Kent triple header when your down, Dartford, Kingsferry and Oxney. You might want to make a weekend of it NSSA , ESK , ESK Doubles . Oxney and Dartford do reg on Sat & Sun and the Ferry does alternate Sat & Sun, reg on Sat and competition on Sundays. Be good to meet up.

My god Skeet overload :D good job I don't live in Kent, my cartridge bill would be through the roof :.:

Well worth a visit and then more visits!! The skeet targets are spot on due to all skeet traps being new. Oxney offers a friendly atmosphere where you can both practice or shoot CPSA and NASSA registered skeet. Ground also offers sporting if skeet shooters want a break and Richard & Heather Moat have gone to great lengths to ensure that their new club will be a success. The club is already attracting shooters from all over and if you havn't yet been, then go and see for yourself - you won't be sorry.
I didn't know you were on here Phil... ;)

Dented Rib

Went there a few weeks ago, lovely ground good luck to Richard and Heather, they deserve all our support.

Hey dented rib - now I've got the repair tool for you - you'll have no excuses not to venture down to Oxney which is close tovTenterden where you'll be made most welcome. I hear there's the odd space left on Bank Holiday Monday but you'd better book in with Richard quickly !!!

Latest posts

Back