Owls lodge on the 27th?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa2512

Just seen Owls Lodge are open on the 27th  Dec :)

Anyone fancy meeting up for a mini shootclay post Christmas gathering / shoot

(Christmas jumpers optional  ;)

:santa: x

Won't you be slightly fatigued after your nocturnal travels from a couple of days before?

I'm beginning to think you are not the real Santa and merely some bloke dressed in a suit??   :sarcastic:

Won't you be slightly fatigued after your nocturnal travels from a couple of days before?

I'm beginning to think you are not the real Santa and merely some bloke dressed in a suit??   :sarcastic:
Trust me my stamina is legendary ;)

Anyway i'm on my hols now in preparation for the big day :)    

Then its 2 weeks of R&R

Sorry we'll be in Wales. Shooting an All Roound at South Wales 2000 that day - this will be my third year doing it and I hope for a significant improvement in my score.

So who is going to nag Richard to spend his Boxing Day setting up a shoot for the 27th? Actually, all he has to do is kick a few traps from the last reg course. Oh.. And find some scorers..

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is going to nag Richard to spend his Boxing Day setting up a shoot for the 27th? Actually, all he has to do is kick a few traps from the last reg course. Oh.. And find some scorers..
Looks like your doing a good enough job,   ;)   

He's probably go plenty already set up as  a scratch course,    And we can score ourselves  :)  

Latest posts

Back