Owls lodge 21.11.13

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to meet up with so many people...and you do just have to be brave and say hello....us Northerners like nothing better than talking to strangers....and you lot are nothing if not strange.....

Feel like the social atmosphere really adds to an event...and when I bring any of the Island guys over they are always a bit surprised at how many people I know...and usually a bit concerned that I met most of you on the internet....

Really pleased with my score, a mainland Registered PB for me... I didn't think it was easy but it was great to go round with Chris so I really did have to concentrate, bit of a lesson for me there in itself, why should that be different? (Fyi Chris is my coach). It was a great start to my next 6 months attempts to get out of C Class...

Favourite spaniel do come and say hello please....

My favourite was the last stand by the trees for us, the looped off the bank and the overhead thing...which I straighted after having two other 9's where I missed one of the last pair having let a thought cross my mind instead of focusing on the job in hand...

Thanks Chris, and everyone else for making it a great day, Christmas jumpers and mince pies for the December one??

may do this one in dec as we break up for xmas early . whoopie. mince pies yes , jumpers no way. entry fee and last entries ????what else to expect given i will be driving 2hours to get there. and yep Nic the pies sound good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondered if it were because of the changeover of classifications...was going to message Chris and ask him if he knows as the same thought crossed my mind too...
hi,

yep I thought the same, or because of ba*:#*d who broke in.....but nearly 3 weeks now.

This is great Jen really pleased for you , but be careful not to fall into the average counting trap , every shoot is different , you will shoot different scores at each and most importantly keep smiling and be as happy as you were on Sunday

All the best Steve
Never even understood the averages till about 3 weeks ago so hope not to!!

I will just keep enjoying myself and shooting the best I can...Garlands was a great experience....how much lead....really...??? And upside down battues...err what do they do?? I will know next time....well maybe....

2nd at Garlands and 3rd at Oakedge so pretty pleased overall....big smiles from me x

PS are you coming to OLSS in Dec, am shooting at 12 if you want some company....be good to see you shoot...

You need to call or text Fauldsy to book in, Matt.  Have a word, see what he can sort out...    :hunter:

Back