Owls Lodge 20/3

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire

Well,I feel this one is worthy of a review. 11 stands today,instead of the usual 10 and looking to put in a twelfth...and a pool shoot! Menu boards on stands now too!

Tougher than the usual shoot,big battue and chandelle,rangey crossers,driven,overheads,diving clays,speed and angles,it had it all. Really enjoyed it. I missed 5 birds,which I feel I really shouldn't have,to finish on 82. Fairly happy with that though,given the course and winds. Looking forward to the next one.

Well,I feel this one is worthy of a review. 11 stands today,instead of the usual 10 and looking to put in a twelfth...and a pool shoot! Menu boards on stands now too!

Tougher than the usual shoot,big battue and chandelle,rangey crossers,driven,overheads,diving clays,speed and angles,it had it all. Really enjoyed it. I missed 5 birds,which I feel I really shouldn't have,to finish on 82. Fairly happy with that though,given the course and winds. Looking forward to the next one.
Menu boards on the stands !!!, 12 stands & Pool shoot coming soon !!!.......

Thats the norm at Barrow Heath ......  :king:   :king:

Latest posts

Back