Owls Lodge 19/9

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire

Very enjoyable shoot. 10 stands of 10,but definitely made the very best of it. A good mix of ranges,speeds and different birds. Shot round with Nicola and Calamity from here and certainly weren't short of b.a.n.t.e.r. Finished up on 86....made a mess of 2 relatively straight forward stands,dropping 7 over the 2. High Gun was Andy Moon on 92.

Shot a couple of rounds of OT afterwards with Nic and Calamity for a bit of fun....Nicola very kindly supplied me 3 boxes of Fiocchi Golden Trap? 24g and refused any kind of payment. I hate to say it,but they're a beautiful cartridge to shoot,very smooth,and obliterating second barrel kills! Not that I used many second barrels :p Really enjoyable day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very enjoyable shoot. 10 stands of 10,but definitely made the very best of it. A good mix of ranges,speeds and different birds. Shot round with Nicola and Calamity from here and certainly weren't short of b.a.n.t.e.r. Finished up on 86....made a mess of 2 relatively straight forward stands,dropping 7 over the 2. High Gun was Andy Moon on 92.
Shot a couple of rounds of OT afterwards with Nic and Calamity for a bit of fun....Nicola very kindly supplied me 3 boxes of Fiocchi Golden Trap? 24g and refused any kind of payment. I
hate to say it,but they're a beautiful cartridge to shoot,very smooth,and obliterating second barrel kills! Not that I used many second barrels :p Really enjoyable day.
hello I've already said a great shoot and top marks to Richard and Tanya, not to use to this site so haven't a clue where I posted this..... I loved shooting the ground and defiantly will be back on the 17th October to try and beat my 69 today .....

hello I've already said a great shoot and top marks to Richard and Tanya, not to use to this site so haven't a clue where I posted this..... I loved shooting the ground and defiantly will be back on the 17th October to try and beat my 69 today .....
ps well shot 86....... very good

Shot a couple of rounds of OT afterwards with Nic and Calamity for a bit of fun....Nicola very kindly supplied me 3 boxes of Fiocchi Golden Trap? 24g and refused any kind of payment. I hate to say it,but they're a beautiful cartridge to shoot,very smooth,and obliterating second barrel kills! Not that I used many second barrels :p Really enjoyable day.
Well shot Wayne good shooting mate....catch ya soon bud

Latest posts

Back