Owls Lodge 13/2/14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Pratt

Hi gun

Julian Morris 95

AA

1 Brian Jewell 92

2 Phil Marks

3 C Sumner 85

A

1 Wayne Martin 87

2 Will Hewland 86

3 R Emmett 85

B

1 Malc Allen 85

2 Jason McLean 84

3 Trevor Dawes 81

C

1 l Smith 77

2 Tom Green 70

3 Rich Moreing 69

Great to see the usual guys from shootclay! The weather was fairly kind today although the second lot out had a pretty strong wind to deal with. Saw some great shooting on a stiffer course

Last edited by a moderator:
Good shooting by all above, sorry I missed this one! I will be there in march :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shot with julian today really nice guy and a fantastic shot ..well shot  :fan:

well shot too everyone and thanks olss team. :thumbsu:

Enjoyed our first visit to Owls Lodgd today, will be back next month!

Very pleased for Louise Smith who shot a new PB to win C class in some very strong gusts!

Enjoyed our first visit to Owls Lodgd today, will be back next month!

Very pleased for Louise Smith who shot a new PB to win C class in some very strong gusts!
Yes well done indeed, must also put :) up for a PB as well, just days after a nightmare at Westfield

Had a great day out shooting today!

Pre shoot warm up was great at Roundwood and the main event went well, pleased with what I am up to now just need to keep doing it! Lots of things to remember and an alteration to my stock seems to have taken well. Thanks Chris for the coaching Wednesday in the gales and rain.

Great targets and smoothly run as ever, well done to all at Owls Lodge, and the weather was pretty good too. Hope to be back in March but I might actually have to work! :(

Good shoot today, or 8 stands were, complete melt down on two stands, but fun nevertheless. Thanks Chris

Well shot Mr Morris in what was windy conditions to say the least. Great score.

Once again a well laid on shoot and excellent company all round. Credit to the team and especially Chris P our Referee. Top man.

This is getting a right Shoot Clay mid week meet up. Great turnout from all counties.

Well done to all who support this mid week comp.

All we need is some warm sunshine and less than 30mph winds and were sorted folks.

Latest posts

Back