OT Selection Shoot Nuthampstead

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Blimey! 100 entries already!! Now 101 with me :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if the target Tokyo thing got more entering?Any way looks like its going to be a long weekend with the big entry,im going to try and do a couple of lines tomorrow if I can get on.I would sooner just do 5 or 10 targets per layout just to find hold points but don't think that idea would go down well with folk quing. 

101 into the bear pit.. 

Although, I have heard it has mellowed a bit. 

We'll know by Sunday aft. ☺

Can we have first day shoot report and scores please.

PS 

If anyone is wondering I could not make this shoot due to a family commitment.

Cheers but must be a page missing as no 40up or DT. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers 

Hopefully DT will photo the board and post final result as nutty are usually a bit slow on putting stuff on Web site. 

They used them clays that leave a white cloud when you hit them hard,looks awesome.I had my best score of 101x1125 and won D class in my second ever reg OT,so quite happy apart from a few mistakes I shouldn't of let happen.  

They used them clays that leave a white cloud when you hit them hard,looks awesome.I had my best score of 101x1125 and won D class in my second ever reg OT,so quite happy apart from a few mistakes I shouldn't of let happen.  
Well done.  Good score for Nutty. 

Interested to know who shot the final. In the past a couple who came in the top 6 have pulled out of finals as they no longer have GB team ambitions. This leads me to also ask  what criteria  was used to decide the E.O champion?

Was it the result Ex 125  or the winner of the final. 

Just curious as the rules say that you can't shoot the final of your not eligible to shoot for the GB team.

Latest posts

Back