Only in Thanet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

Only in Thanet, you will not believe what just happened... I went to the petrol station to get a drink, as I walked up I noticed 2 police officers watching some guy who was smoking while refuelling (really?!) I saw him and thought is he really that stupid ? Anyway I went in and got my drink and as I was paying heard screaming and looked outside... the guy's arm was on fire ! He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy !! I ran outside and watched the police push him on the floor putting the fire out with their coffees ! :lol:  YES THEIR COFFEES 
1f602.png
?.. They then handcuffed him and threw him in the back of the police car. I thought what an absolute knob... shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting petrol !!! I asked the police officers why they were arresting him....the policeman looked me dead in my eyes and said "FOR WAVING A FIREARM!!!".

Well, there was no immediate danger to the public. It was un-leaded after all  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back