One Hundred Straight Club Shoot 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Nottingham are hosting this excellent shoot.  Sunday 30th March.  One Hundred skeet.  You dont need to have shot a hundred straight to enter the competition, who knows you may shoot your first ton at this competition and get to shoot off with some of Englands Top Shots :hunter:

All entries to [email protected]

Always very well attended, so book early!! 

All booked !!!  :nyam:  

Last edited by a moderator:
One for you skeeters and Val if he visits the website...

I've shot 100s at NSSA 12g, does that mean I can join the 100 straight club?

If it makes any difference, NSSA is the only skeet I shoot. I don't shoot any registered English Skeet events.

One for you skeeters and Vic if he visits the website...

I've shot 100s at NSSA 12g, does that mean I can join the 100 straight club?

If it makes any difference, NSSA is the only skeet I shoot. I don't shoot any registered English Skeet events.
As Simon above states, you don't need to have shot 100 straight, in any skeet discipline !!! :hi:

You misunderstand, my question is, can I join the 100 straight club having only shot NSSA 100s?

I realise 100 straight isn't necessary to shoot this event.

You misunderstand, my question is, can I join the 100 straight club having only shot NSSA 100s?

I realise 100 straight isn't necessary to shoot this event.
 I see what you mean now, thought you mean't to enter the competition :crazy:

Yes you can, providing your 100 straight was ESK first registered..........

Shame, I don't shoot English Skeet. Seems a bit odd to me that no matter how many 100 NSSA straights are shot you can't join the 100 straight club!

Kentskeet said:
I think it's full title is " The English Skeet One Hundred Straight Club" and the International part is for members who also belong to NSSA. It's completely free to belong, just shoot one Reg ESK 100 Straight to join and Val records all your subsequent CPSA/NSSA straights for you. The only thing you pay for is the very good quality embroidered badge if you want one!
This is all all a bit daft .............................just ring Val .........................his club ....his rules ...........................easy !!

Yes absolutely, it's up to Val how he runs things.

I can't help but think there must be others have shot plenty of 100s at NSSA but either don't shoot English Skeet or haven't shot 100. Seems a bit of a shame that their achievements cannot be recognised or recorded on the 100 straight website, particularly as 100 in anything other than 12g is a bloody sight more difficult that 100 English Skeet!

Didn't get a gift on Christmas day ? Is that why your in this mood ? Or are you just needing attention ?

This thread was to inform shooters when the shoot was this year. If you have any questions regarding the OSC which I believe has been running sucessfully for 29 years then email Vall.

If anybody has shot many tons in NSSA they are clearly an excellent shot. So to make matters simple grab some shells and go shoot an english ton.

You could always book in with Vall, shoot your English ton on the day and become a member! True story... Just saying!

Or....Nssa shooters.........you could set up ....

'The English 100 Straight at Nssa Club'.......if there is enough people interested....but then you would need to have someone at the helm running it all....keeping the records .....arranging the shoots..................doing the constitution....the banking ...the admin...the problem resolution....etc etc

No one ever steps forward these days to run things........so maybe the easiest way would be for all the Nssa shooters to thank Val for allowing 'international scores to be recorded in his club'....and for any Nssa shooters who want their scores put in......to attend on 30th and put in a big English score.....

Jobs a goodun for everyone.

:wink:

Didn't get a gift on Christmas day ? Is that why your in this mood ? Or are you just needing attention?

No need to be unfriendly Bryan. It's a fair point, politely made. It's absolutely up to Val how he runs his club. I'm not complaining, just expressing an opinion.

Nicola

You're right, nobody ever steps forward to run things these days. I know this from bitter experience having helped out with committee business in the past. I can't say I'm surprised though. 90% of members couldn't be bothered to vote last year, the chances of engaging them in a new club must be nigh on impossible.

i/m going already book/t in full squad  2/50  so come on you nassa boys come and play with the big boys  

Saw Vall today, there are already over 50 booked on so get a wiggle on if you are planning to shoot this event and have not yet booked on :)

We also have 100 Registered Skeet at Nottingham Sporting Clays on the same day so if anyone would like to shoot that comp please phone me to book on. It is being run on 2 layouts so space will be limited.

Thanks

Julia

01623 883798

Vall has 80 booked in for this shoot already! Come along and shoot with some of England's finest skeet shooters... Don't delay get booked in soon......

Latest posts

Back