Olympic trap:- British Grand Prix

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul120

I've been searching and trying to find out some details of this years BGP.  I know it's going to be held at the on the 6-7 June  at the NCSC.  (So will be well run by the shooting ground). 

The OT BGP has the reputation of being the "must attend " event of the British trap shooting year. Attracting competitors from far and wide as a prestigious open event should. But I can't find any details that would make it any different to a run of the mill selection shoot this year. 

Am I missing something or has it now just become a token championship event living off past glories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it not just been another shoot over the past few years !!!

I've been searching and trying to find out some details of this years BGP.  I know it's going to be held at the on the 6-7 June  at the NCSC.  (So will be well run by the shooting ground). 

The OT BGP has the reputation of being the "must attend " event of the British trap shooting year. Attracting competitors from far and wide as a prestigious open event should. But I can't find any details that would make it any different to a run of the mill selection shoot this year. 

Am I missing something or has it now just become a token championship event living off past glories?
Absolutely nail on head.

Back