Oh please!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBarrelledDon

This sport would be in far better shape if fewer people were obsessed with rumours about others in the sport. In the past month I have heard more than half a dozen rumours doing the rounds about he did this, or she did that etc etc....

Im fortunately in a position where I usually hear the TRUE version of accounts and am incredulous at the utter rubbish people come up with.... If you werent there, didnt see what happened and hear BOTH sides of a story then you should keep shtum!!! People would find their scores improved if they spent less time obsessing about the latest rumour and more time concentrating on their own game.

Oh and by the way....I saw the video in question and it was certainly a lot less dangerous than hand throwing clays into the air, throwing a benelli into the air, catching the gun, loading it and then shooting the targets on the way down...yet that kind of thing is an internet sensation (oh and Im a big fan of Tom Knapp etc etc...)

More importantly, was it you taking photos at one of the stands at the world sporting? On the course down the right hand side, half way down?

Didn't get a chance to look at the photo I assume got took of me at the event and wondered if they where viewable online?

oh Donald, there are always rumours some true some not so true, if it wasnt for the rumours the sport would be quiet, I hear i new one about me everyday and enjoy everyone people who know me know there not true those that dont feel free to ask me.

If you put your self out there as a good shot (self proclaimed or proven) beware the backlash either deal with and keep winning to quieten them or leave the sport. Jealousy is a bad thing.

as a famous Nascar driver said "boos or cheers dont matter worry when the crowd go silent"

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and Jon go to Dons website doublebarrelledpicturecompany for a plonka his pics are good ;-)

Latest posts

Back