October Pull Mag Gun Test

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very silly error but the picture is useless even if it had been the correct gun because with the whole page at your disposal you can do an awful lot better in showing what the gun looks like ! It is after all supposed to be a test and people would want to see what the whole gun looks like in proportion. Many moons ago I cancelled my subscription to Clay Shooting magazine partly because of their refusal to print sensible pictures preferring instead to put meaningless close ups.

its not a mistake Guerini have copied from every gun made.i dont see why the name should be any different. next year the guerini K80 comes onto the market.

A very silly error but the picture is useless even if it had been the correct gun because with the whole page at your disposal you can do an awful lot better in showing what the gun looks like ! It is after all supposed to be a test and people would want to see what the whole gun looks like in proportion. Many moons ago I cancelled my subscription to Clay Shooting magazine partly because of their refusal to print sensible pictures preferring instead to put meaningless close ups.
Tbh the gun test part of Pull is not really worth the paper its written on as have you ever seen Vic give a bad review?

Still you would be pissed if you are Guerini and they have stuck a picture of another brand on the article.

Tbh the gun test part of Pull is not really worth the paper its written on as have you ever seen Vic give a bad review?

Still you would be pissed if you are Guerini and they have stuck a picture of another brand on the article.
The same could be equally said about Perazzi  !   :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad gun reviews just don't really happen! So on that basis they are a waste of time,I don't remember the last time I saw a gun get totally hammered in a review in a mag. 

Bad gun reviews just don't really happen! So on that basis they are a waste of time,I don't remember the last time I saw a gun get totally hammered in a review in a mag. 
That would be totally contrary to promoting continuing advertising.  It's only business.

I think I'd be reluctant to have a mag called "PULL" delivered by mail.  The official publication of Wankers International is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be totally contrary to promoting continuing advertising.  It's only business.

I think I'd be reluctant to have a mag called "PULL" delivered by mail.  The official publication of Wankers International is it?
Don'y worry Charlie, it arrives in a plain wrapper!  :D  As for gun reviews, you will find better reviews on forums like this, at least people will tell it like it is! 

Reviews of guns, grounds, competitions, accessories, etc, in shooting magazines being impatial?

If your face fits, or you give enough freebies, etc

Oops, sorry, not allowed to say that *coughs*

Nice looking weapon that..... How is it that they proof their barrels to 1630bar?
Hydraulically, I suspect.

There is a bit in the Perazzi Experience video, that shows how barrels are pressure tested.  I should think that Hydraulics is the only reliable way to reach 25000psi or so.

Latest posts

Back