Oakley Eyewear

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdLyons

I am delighted to announce that we are now the Premium Partner for Oakley Prescription Eyewear for shooting.

All the new frames are in stock and the prescription lens tints have been boosted by eight new colours. This will ensure you have just the right tint for any target and any light condition!

Coupling Oakley's new True Digital surfacing technology with our Enhanced Shooting Centre Management and you will have crystal clear vision all round.

And they look pretty good too! :triniti:

Hi Ed. I was just asking about you on another thread and this one just popped up. Do you have a website and being an Oakley fan what are these new frames called - assume they are on Oakleys own website?

Cheers

Simon

Best eye wear I've ever had, the clarity of the lens and the decent frames make this combination a clear winner! 

Thank Ed,

Gary Boyd

Used prescription oakleys for years now, the only choice as far as I'm concerned.

I usually think that companies use HD as part of their product names just to jump on the High Definition bandwagon. But having had some new Oakley glasses with prescription lenses for a couple of months now I have to say that Oakley's HD optics are quite simply stunning.

Latest posts

Back