Nottingham Sporting Clays ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeMeMe

Hi,

Shot the Reg ESP at Nottingham today - 2nd one they've run.

Lots of stands, 8's and 6's and more simo than normally seen on the grounds I visit. Good variety of targets, had a chance for a bit of everything with quartering, teal, driven, overhead, rabbit, crossers, loopers... Excellent layout in my opinion and huge potential for the future.

Too many stands with 6 targets for me, prefer 8 and thought British Open was good for having 8 on each stand. Liked the number of simo targets - made it a bit different and threw something different into the mix.

Breakfast was VERY good and cheap as chips, staff where happy, chatty, helpful and asked for feedback at the end - and gave the impression they'd take the feedback and use it.

Also - squadded and can book a time over the phone. Liked that, meant we could plan for the 2nd shoot of the day much easier! First time I've known this option for ESP.

All in all, very good. I'll be heading there again. Not sure if the path through the wood would cope with 200 shooters but I expect this to grow and the team to keep developing the shoot and making progress - seem very dedicated and driven to getting the job right which is a huge testament to them.

Next steps - scoreboard and more people shooting it! (my view)

How did I shot? Crap, eyes really struggling and probably need to get my prescription reviewed and have a pair of proper prescription shooting glasses. That's my excuse anyway.

Latest posts

Back