Not do to do with shotgunning

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

I just about finished building my next deer/cariboo rifle. It is pefectly non-retricted. It i based on a Chicom M-305 (M14) in semi-auto with a whole bunch of US parts including the Troy Ind. chassis. The Lone CanadianHenry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
IMG_2174.jpg

It is just a 7.62x51 or .308 Win hunting rifle. The mag is blocked to 5 rounds, our laws! If it was good unoff for Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afganistan, it will work in our crummy weather. BTW, hopefully within the next two months, no more gun registration for non-retricted firearms!!!! The $3 Billion blunder that saved nobody! Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

YUP! Your goc does not trust any of you and blame you for everything!Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Nice piece of kit :)  Will you be fitting a muzzle break or moderatorsuppressor?  I guess that's going to kick like a mule.  I have shot .308 and 7.62 and even with a moderator they are still quite punchy, think they were with 175gn FMJ. Jon.

Blimey how many deer you planing to shoot. You could wipe out the whole herd with that piece of kit in one go :))Looks a tasty beast Henry. Let us know how you get on.

It will be a flash supressor/muzzle break. I need to get a metric version made for me. The rifle likes Federal 150 Gr game loads! I might keep it at .308 but would prefer a new barrel in 7-08 as I have a lot of match prepped brass. My Remington 700 BDL snipe does one hole groups at 100M! The 7-08 has better ballistics than a 30-06 at distances! It is also a great way to piss off the game wardens and cops! A non-restricted military rifle for hunting!Regards,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back