Norfolk & Cambs shooters - CGC, Chalk Farm and Priory

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothicsera

I'm basically a complete newbie to clay shooting, having had one practice session of 50 shots at 50 clays and managing to hit about 30%. I've been shooting air pistol and rifle for 20+ years on and off - but obviously that's totally different.

I've got some more tuition kinda lined up, just need to give the nod. 

Was wondering if anyone else here was a regular at Cambridge Gun Club, Priory or Chalk Farm? All are similar distances from me and I'll likely be frequenting them all in due course.

Aside from 2 people I don't really know anyone who shoots locally so it would be good to meet a few people.... If you can put up with my amateurish (but safe) shooting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sera.

If you want to have a go/practice at Eriswell Lodge (Formally Lakenheath) anytime, your welcome to give me a shout (PM). Not sure where you are, but it may be closer than Cambridge? 

Thank you, very kind :)

Eriswell is about the same as CGC for me, about 40 minutes drive.

Priory is 20mins, Chalk Farm is 30mins give or take. But I honestly don't mind driving around and trying different grounds and meeting people :)

We shoot skeet at eriswell every Wednesday evening. Its good fun under floodlights through the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back