New toy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know you did, but what we want to know is.........

WHAT IS IT!!!!?????  :nyam: :nyam: :nyam:

Nah!  B b  bb bb  Blaser!!  (Mirook in a different coat!)  :sarcastic:

Surely not one of those pig ugly, evil handling, over priced and over hyped K guns?

Owning one of them is like owning a boat. You get two good days with them. The day you buy it, and the day you sell it!!!

(Ok, so I'm not a fan!!)   :sarcastic:

Well done Matt. Guess the itch has finally been scratched and I'm sure you will not be disappointed, just remember to clean the bores after every shoot and it'll last you for years. Enjoy......

MM

I really wish someone would start winning shoots with a 30 year old Miroku, by gum that would put the cat among the pigeon's. :haha:

Phil* :crazy:

There are some very very good shooters on the trap circuit using miroku.

I know a European Champion who was at one time Perazzi's Golden Boy , who now uses a  Miroku, in fact he won many titles including a European with a Miroku.

Surely not one of those pig ugly, evil handling, over priced and over hyped K guns?

Owning one of them is like owning a boat. You get two good days with them. The day you buy it, and the day you sell it!!!

(Ok, so I'm not a fan!!)   :sarcastic:
There's only two types of shooters, those that shoot a Krieghoff and those that want to shoot a Krieghoff...

There's only two types of shooters, those that shoot a Krieghoff and those that want to shoot a Krieghoff...
I'll disprove that I'm afraid.

The third type (me) wouldn't touch one with the dirty end of a stick. I'd rather chuck stones at the clays!

No offence!   :biggrin:

...no, there are three, do's, want's and know betters, know they want their gun to fire the bottom barrel and not fan fire or double discharge!!! ;)

Too many Krieghoff's have bottom barrel issues, the importer blames 'the cartridges' and not the gun design, I've also seen too of them fan fire or double discharge!!! £10k+ is waaaay too much for a working gun that's got 'issues'...even £5k second hand and you won't know if your buying a whole heap of someone else's sorrows!!! Don't know if it's a Krieghoff or UK importer problem that the 'issues' don't seem to get sorted, and sorted quickly but untill they are I'd be very reluctant to part cash for one .

Well very pleased with its first real outing, look forward to next weekend now...

post-1599-0-90640400-1396798215.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
Back