New Shooter from Bedfordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ozzy sorry for late reply I'm in Kempston Bedfordshire, where are you from and where do you shoot?
I'm just outside Hitchin , my main club is Sporting Targets , but I do the rounds ! Hope you interview went ok .....

Is Hillside any good? I went up one Thursday, there were 3 guys on skeet and that was it. I was after the esp, but no one to button press, had to head back home!! I'm in Royston, so no hardship, but a bit surprised to find no one there.

Sent from my mobile wiv fumbs

Hi Ozzy have you been to Hillside clay shooting in Royston Before?
hillside is ok , bit rough and ready ! You can't shoot it on your own ,need someone to push buttons . AGL just outside Luton is a better club , but a bit pricey . We run a small club in shilington on two Sundays a month ? And maulden gun club is on the other two Sunday ! Both great shoots ... Hope that help , DM me for more info on the shilington shoot ... Cheers Chris

Another vote for AGL, really nice setting and a bit different too.

Shame it's fibre only, but ho-hum.

I really dislike grounds where you need a 'caddy', I go shooting with my wife and or friends - don't need someone else there hanging around.

I went to AGL yesterday, first visit. The staff we dealt with were perfectly pleasant, and the setting was great, but 3 of 10 stands were closed, and buttons reversed or overly sensitive. That said, I'll be back. One thing that surprised me was that we weren't asked to show any SGC s or register names.

Sent from my mobile wiv fumbs

Back