Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryTibbs

Hi everyone

Im Will, and im based out of Northamptonshire. Fairly new to shooting clays (8 months) and i am enjoying the journey thus far. Trying to reach 60s/70s in CPSA Registered ESP events, which keeps me humbled at the moment.

Hi everyone

Im Will, and im based out of Northamptonshire. Fairly new to shooting clays (8 months) and i am enjoying the journey thus far. Trying to reach 60s/70s in CPSA Registered ESP events, which keeps me humbled at the moment.
Enjoy the journey. It’s a gradual learning curve with bumps in the road and some nice upturns occasionally. Be ready for both.

Hi everyone

Welcome Will, if you're attending registered shoots at Northampton, I believe they keep some of the targets on for the following weeks non registered shoots. Quite handy if there's any you struggled with, as you can go back and try different things, also without the "no coaching" rules of a registered.

Nope. They have em on the week before ??🤬?, so you can practice em first. 😇🫢🤫

Latest posts

Back