New Gun, which slip?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends, I always used the nylon style slips with lambs wool inside, recently got a leather slip, much better at keeping the bang stick dry and offers better protection, a bit heavy but not an over burden!

I have the same problem. extended chokes and stock extension my gun is now 54" long, just brought a slip with legs, as it was the longest one i could find.

I look forward to the piss taking the first day i use it

I have the same problem. extended chokes and stock extension my gun is now 54" long, just brought a slip with legs, as it was the longest one i could find.

I look forward to the piss taking the first day i use it
That slip I put in post 2 that is on Ebay is longer than 54" and will take a 32" K with Mullers attached easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want real protection while walking about then get a Hamilton self standing job. Everyone will take the p!ss but you will always have somewhere to put your gun while waiting to shot where it wont get damaged and it is so sturdy short of driving over it I can't see how your gun could get damaged.

Funny how my son uses it to hang his slip and cartridge bag on so they dont get muddy!

Oh and the neighbours will think you are off for a nice round of golf... rather than some gun wielding madman.

Croots leather for max style.

Got the Hamilton - had the (golf) jokes

Still happy with it - only problem being it is that long that if you try going down stairs with it slung on your shoulder it lands on the previous step pushing it up and off your shoulder (or it does for me at 5'8)

What you need is a Beretta Gold Cup gun slip and it just so happens I have a very clean and tidy one for sale :)

£25 plus postage or collect in person.

DT

PS: I'll need to check the length when I get home !!

Edit: Now sold

post-1056-0-79964400-1427206144.png

Attachments

• Gun slip.png
    Gun slip.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
I have a Browning Masters one for sale - like new & takes a 32" Trap gun with extended chokes also has 2 x removable storage pockets

£40.00 delivered

Back