New FITASC in the midlands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like a bit of FITASC but one question I have to ask, what is the likely entry fee as FITASC tends to be reassuringly expensive and if sir needs to ask the price then sir might want to try sporting instead. :) :)

Hi timps s no prob in asking entry fee it will be £50 birds only and £55 comp with £150 high gun

So £5 per entry will go to prize fund , so if we are full up 72 x £5 gives £360 plus hg £150 total equals £510 paid out

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve, hope interest is still good for Sunday 3rd is everyone still confirmed on Adam and Rachel's squad, cheers Graham

I'm still in - just need to know what squad time is, so I can make the drive up in time... 

was looking for another FITASC this weekend, any more room in a squad steve? - matt if the squad times permit shall we car share? 

Hi gav I can get you on with matts squad at 9.30 start on the hoop

Hope this is ok

We are now operating a waiting list for this shoot so any one else let me know ASAP because things do change

Hi Steve, could you add me to the waiting list for the fitasc. Many thanks Tom miller

Hi Steve, am i in Matts squad then? I asked earlier if I could be put down as a substitute, not a problem if not, just need to know so I know where I'm heading Sunday, cheers Gra.

Sorry, i've got all booked on at 9.30 on the peg, ive had to put Gavin on the squad b4, still 9.30 though and a good squad. Hope that's all ok.

So yes graham you are on with Matt , confused for a minute had two lists going all sorted now

Steve

Latest posts

Back