New FITASC in the midlands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracking shoot today Steve really enjoyed it, great fun with a great squad will be interesting to see what won each class. I know Mark Winser took HG with 93 which was great shooting in that wind

Agree there... great shoot,  decent variety of targets, great squad, managed to shoot better than recent weeks... still couldn't trust myself to get enough leeeeed on that battue, but good fun in the wind.

My first trip to Garlands, but nice ground, and good facilities. 

Likewise, enjoyed the targets, even though I shot like a numpty!

Great squad, nice ground...shame about the sun and the wind!  Oh, and my trigger finger... :thumbsd:

excellent shoot steve, great squad full of top shots, i had one of my worse days in a while, reverting back to me overleading the closer targets and a good few of the longer ones, back to the drawing board again

Stick with it gav , you did have some of the best Fitasc shooters around and hopefully you picked up a few pointers , it will all come together one day

Stick with it gav , you did have some of the best Fitasc shooters around and hopefully you picked up a few pointers , it will all come together one day

Thanks Steve, It was a great squad, amazing how easy they made it look and interesting how they all had different styles and ways of tackling the different birds, see you Saturday.

Climbing back down from the ledge as I type :phew:

had a great time, great squad and some interesting and testing birds, would have been nice to have seen what they would have been doing without the wind, but all added to the enjoyment I thought. I must admit the more I shoot this fitasc malarkey the more it's grabbing me, cheers to all involved - it was spot on.

Cheers Matt

Just to let people know this format will be repeated on the first Sunday of dec , if anyone wants to book in the Fitasc let us know , thanks

Latest posts

Back