New Fail to Fire rules

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen too short a firing pin and sunken primers, thus,  no mark on the primer. I once returned some Eley 'Blues' that all had sunken primers, they were replaced and the next batch were the same, swapped them for Gamebore and have never bought Eley since. Oh,  and even though nothing had changed on the gun, I never had any further problems with misfires.

yes but what about my recent fault on game gun were tumbler thing wasn't tumbling thus no second barrell. Ref would have had me open gun seen no primer sent and no ejector ejecting and said lost, how would I prove gun malfunction
He would have known as its a Berrettatata.?

There is no cure for every malady.  The alternative simple all encompassing solution is no boom no kill no mulligan

If you were on a shoot and the gun didn't boom no one will make the bird fly for you again.  Have a functioning gun and attendant necessities or be prepared to lose I guess.  I have not been immune to FU's and it has always had an explanation that came back to me as the cause one way or another and I took the hit.  BFD.  I was still living the next day.

JMO of course   YMMV

Latest posts

Back