New Beretta O/U

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it's a cross breed. My take is 99% SV10 with 68X type inletting and DT11 styling. Putting DT11 barrels on it would be disastrous because the receiver is too light for those cannons.
Your right about the cannons its about as awkward to shoot as a one DT11 that is :eek:

It has the Stelium 18.6 barrels compared to the old 682 with a bit more width AKA DT11t the reciever plus an adjustable weight system in the stock. It will be a more lively shotgun and will sell well! The "momentum of inertia" is in between the hands and not at the extremeties as other variable weight shotguns! You wil need to test drive one before commenting!

The Lone Canadian,

Henry

There I was enjoying this thread and Westward has to go and upset me.

Miroku probably only needs a new top lever spring, (wouldn't know never had a problem). Unlike my DT10 which required welding, filing , fitting, new parts, after hardly any work, then the barrel solder failed, then the trigger group kept coming loose, then it started to jump open after first barrel firing, then I lost patience.

Shaun MK38 sounds like he will soon be ShaunBerettamistakeagain within weeks.

For Sale, Beretta 682 De Luxe Woodcock, hand engraved, hand made, custom made gun in Beretta Custom works for Michele Alboreta Ferrari F1 driver. Like new, Offers. Are you listening Barry Simpson?

It has the Stelium 18.6 barrels compared to the old 682 with a bit more width AKA DT11t the reciever plus an adjustable weight system in the stock. It will be a more lively shotgun and will sell well! The "momentum of inertia" is in between the hands and not at the extremeties as other variable weight shotguns! You wil need to test drive one before commenting!

The Lone Canadian,

Henry
Specs:

302798_397136630361642_1453522380_n.jpg

B-Fast is the new adjustable comb system, 18.6 Steelium = SV10, Weight 3.55Kg = SV10, 1.48Kg 76cm barrels = SV10

It's a very nice gun and bound to sell like hot cakes but in reality it's an SV10 with adjustable trigger, 68X inletting and DT11 cosmetics... Oh and a rubber top lever.

I really like the spec so far, even the the rubber lever has sound logic behind it.

Specs:

302798_397136630361642_1453522380_n.jpg

B-Fast is the new adjustable comb system, 18.6 Steelium = SV10, Weight 3.55Kg = SV10, 1.48Kg 76cm barrels = SV10

It's a very nice gun and bound to sell like hot cakes but in reality it's an SV10 with adjustable trigger, 68X inletting and DT11 cosmetics... Oh and a rubber top lever.
Bits from 3 different guns...............Inbred mongrel then.

An Itsy Bitsy Parts Bin Special by Beretta - British Leyland were good at those - Remember the Morris Marina - Ital Design :.: with the Triumph Herald gearbox and the reverse idler gear stud that used to shear off for a pastime - for a few pence more the stud could have been indestructible

An Itsy Bitsy Parts Bin Special by Beretta - Perhaps I'm being unfair - I like my Evo :D

The action is similar but with beefed up trunnions, reinforced walls, redesigned recoil shoulders and improved triggers. The forend metal is light alloy coated with some ceramic stuff and a built in tensioner to reduce vibration. The barrels are Optima profile with (I think) longer cones and different chokes and forged using the same process (Steelium) as the DT11 and A400 barrels. I think that about covers it.

The action is similar but with beefed up trunnions, reinforced walls, redesigned recoil shoulders and improved triggers. The forend metal is light alloy coated with some ceramic stuff and a built in tensioner to reduce vibration. The barrels are Optima profile with (I think) longer cones and different chokes and forged using the same process (Steelium) as the DT11 and A400 barrels. I think that about covers it.
Gulp, that lot sounds expensive, I just can't see it not selling though.

I see, when reference was made to it being like a DT11 I had visions of the cross latch locking system etc, buts its essentially at 68 series thats been refined and DT11 barrels put to it with DT11 cosmetics. Is the perennia just the game version of the prevail?

There I was enjoying this thread and Westward has to go and upset me.

Miroku probably only needs a new top lever spring, (wouldn't know never had a problem). Unlike my DT10 which required welding, filing , fitting, new parts, after hardly any work, then the barrel solder failed, then the trigger group kept coming loose, then it started to jump open after first barrel firing, then I lost patience.

Shaun MK38 sounds like he will soon be ShaunBerettamistakeagain within weeks.

For Sale, Beretta 682 De Luxe Woodcock, hand engraved, hand made, custom made gun in Beretta Custom works for Michele Alboreta Ferrari F1 driver. Like new, Offers. Are you listening Barry Simpson?
Ha Ha no chance Salopian completely sold on the miroku should have got one years ago :) :) DT10 was a right pig to get on with and was always playing up! never again :huh:

we got any propper pics ie not facebook thingy, then as the forums self appointed (or should that be opinionated) Beretta aficianado I will tell you if its as orrible as the DT11 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to a chap at GMK today (workshop not sales) and he reckons its a lovely bit of kit in the flesh having handled it in Italy last week (ooh missus!!)

Price will probably be above Gold E but below DT11 and it should be in the UK in March 2013.

He wasn't sure what the future of the Gold E would be following the launch.

Well after reading this thread i'm looking forward to seeing one in the flesh with the potential of a future purchase :) .

I was looking for a replacment for my 682 Gold E but couldnt really justify a DT10 so maybe this is the ticket???

Latest posts

Back