Moving Over To The Dark Side

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha holy fook ips wants a sporting classification ......you better mail the cpsa and see if they will do a EE LL class :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ips  some sporting targets are harder to hit than a trap target you have to read a sporting target more than trap, sporting is more judgement then technique. 

@ ips  some sporting targets are harder to hit than a trap target you have to read a sporting target more than trap, sporting is more judgement then technique. 
Not kidding..  What was that slow  incommer all about on Sunday.. looked a piece of the perverbial until you pulled the trigger. 

cheers Dave will have to get some practice in

For some reason the text from the last message stays in the text box and can't be removed until I post and then edit. 

Thats why all my posts are edited. :(

cheers Dave will have to get some practice in
Not at registerd grounds you need to start at club level at sporting. nothing wrong with registered grounds but  shoot where it does not count first !

walk before you can run.

For some reason the text from the last message stays in the text box and can't be removed until I post and then edit. 

Thats why all my posts are edited. :(
yep I have similar problems sometimes, I usually give up. So don't worry paul your not a thicko it's just the computermajig

Not at registerd grounds you need to start at club level at sporting. nothing wrong with registered grounds but but shoot where it does not count first !
good idea Dave we don't want to draw attention to how cack I am by having it registered ?

yep I have similar problems sometimes, I usually give up. So don't worry paul your not a thicko it's just the computermajig

good idea Dave we don't want to draw attention to how cack I am by having it registered ?
True  :D

Latest posts

Back