Mornin' all.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

Hey everybody. Just saying hello.  I joined the forum last night and look forward to taking part. I've gone with the username Woody, named after my best buddy.  My 4 year old Border Terrier. About me:  I'm 34 and live just outside of Hastings.  My parents own a farm where my dad and I run a fortnightly straw baler on the land.  A friendly bunch of 15 guys get together on a Sunday morning and we put on 50 bird ESP.  We have a lovely setting, putting around a pond in some woodland. We have a couple of electric traps, and too many manuals.  Any like minded fluffy rabbits-friendly shooters are welcome to join in. My buddies and I also shoot Mill Farm, Pevensey, most fortnights, and we take the occasional stroll out to West Kent, Dartford, and Northall. I also like to get out varminting as much as possible, and last year took my first steps into stalking.  Lamping armed with a .22LR and a .223 centre fire is great fun.  I use a .243 for deer at the moment. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum Woody, we might bump into one another one day./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Welcome aboard Woody - great to have you here - if you have any questions/problems - please let me know.

Latest posts

Back