Mk38 fixed choke Sporter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice too.  Now then, about that crappy trigger, the soft firing pins, rust problems, Oh,  AND do not forget the cracked stock syndrome   !     :rolleyes:  
I know an awesome gunsmith that made my triggers simply awesome.  Get your pins made and they'll last too.

I've never had a cracked stock, and its never rusted.......or fallen apart like new Berettas and corroded like new Brownings.

Don't listen to him.  They are Japanese Brownings.  They have the best steel in the world (I'm and engineer and worked in japan for 7 years), and know the value of statistical process and so quality is spot on.  

Try shooting a Holland and Holland at game for a season but keep an Mk38 in the boot as back up....you'll need it!

Loads of big comps won by Mirokus.  A AAA class shooting friend of mine put 250k shells through his with little maintenance other than cleaning and he's won loads of stuff.  They shoot Browning Pro-Traps now, but are waiting for Miroku to do their own (its on its way) and they will change. 

Cracking gun.  Shoot it and enjoy it.  It'll outlast a lot of the other stuff out there I can tell you!!!

Very nice guns and about time browning sorted out these hard cases for uk 

Buy the Browning and they chuck one in  !

Mind you, you do need the case to hide the rust  !    😲
Yup but they usually have at least the cost of the case in price difference...

Disappointing that new guns just aren't of the same quality isn't it,i have a 425 that probably hasn't been out of the cabinet more than twice in the last ten years.

But when i take it out of the sock it won't look like its been more than 24 hours.

Yup but they usually have at least the cost of the case in price difference...

Disappointing that new guns just aren't of the same quality isn't it,i have a 425 that probably hasn't been out of the cabinet more than twice in the last ten years.

But when i take it out of the sock it won't look like its been more than 24 hours.
My 3 years old 725 'Black' is starting to lose some of the 'black' from the gunslip. Thinking of ditching the slip and wearing the gun around my neck, should fit in with the crowd  !

Latest posts

Back