Masters Degree Research Dissertation

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much to everyone who has done this! Hopefully the submissions will keep coming to help this become a good project!

How about you posting some results back as if the questions were set as collecting data as a poll? Not all just a few that you think may be of interest?

Bing30, 

A number of very important questions not asked in your survey.

I was going to start a new topic but couldn't work out how but thought it was appropriate to add it to this thread.
Shot about 275 cartridges yesterday at Hepworth Hall on Fitasc and Compak and, about 1 hour after, I experienced bad pain in my right hand. Bad enough to take painkillers. In the morning I woke up with a hard tender swelling on the back of my right hand directly over the tendon of my trigger finger
24 hours later still there and inflamed (red, swollen and hot to the touch).
A week ago I shot about 200 cartridges in a day and a month ago went on a shooting holiday and shot about 900 cartridges in a week. I'm assuming this may be the cause of my problem with my hand.
Tendonitis?
Doctor wanted to splint it but that would prevent me working so I'll keep taking antiinflammatories and hope it goes away (wont shoot until it does).

Anyone else experienced something like this?

I was going to start a new topic but couldn't work out how but thought it was appropriate to add it to this thread. Shot about 275 cartridges yesterday at Hepworth Hall on Fitasc and Compak and, about 1 hour after, I experienced bad pain in my right hand. Bad enough to take painkillers. In the morning I woke up with a hard tender swelling on the back of my right hand directly over the tendon of my trigger finger 24 hours later still there and inflamed (red, swollen and hot to the touch). A week ago I shot about 200 cartridges in a day and a month ago went on a shooting holiday and shot about 900 cartridges in a week. I'm assuming this may be the cause of my problem with my hand. Tendonitis? Doctor wanted to splint it but that would prevent me working so I'll keep taking antiinflammatories and hope it goes away (wont shoot until it does). Anyone else experienced something like this?
best advice is to go and see a physio.....

Latest posts

Back