Marocchi Shotguns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tye

Hi just to advise that Solware just stated stocking Marocchi shotguns inc the Zero 3 Sporter, Zero 3 Trap, Finn, First and custom order the chrome barrelled Zero 3. That latter being sold straight away. Pop in have a look very reasonably priced well worth a look.

http://www.solware.co.uk/shotgun-accessories/marocchi-shotguns.shtml

post-1669-0-63833900-1383953152.jpg

post-1669-0-48008300-1383953202.jpg

post-1669-0-64944600-1383953233.jpg

post-1669-0-88260000-1383953276.jpg

Attachments

• marocchi 2.jpg
    marocchi 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • marocchi.jpg
    marocchi.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • marocchi 5.jpg
    marocchi 5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • marocchi 4.jpg
    marocchi 4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
I have seen the chrome barrell trap model, very very cool, in fact I want one :)

I'm pretty sure someone was using one at the Churchill reg shoot this Thursday.

Hi I will get Carl at Solware to do a review what sort of information do you want? Yes its a bit of a posers gun. We are at Tamworth Shooting Ground in Dosthill, Tamworth tomorrow the Chrome barrelled Marocchi will be there and also another two inc Zero3 trap and a Finn 612. We are looking at doing a demo day possibly will be at Welsh Covert SG, Newton Regis, Tamworth if you are interested let me know. We will have big Paul from Marocchi UK attend for technical advice and opportunity to have a go.

Think that's the bloke i met at Beverly who showed the trap model to me. As you say a posers delight but how does it shoot that's the big question ?

Your right he did but wasn't the chrome job as i recall, wonder were he disappeared too ?

Didn't you meet up with him at Beverley Ian? He has gone totally silent!
no mate.

Ps- i don't know how you did it but you have given me your man flu via the internet. Currently at home in solitary confinement :(

no mate.

Ps- i don't know how you did it but you have given me your man flu via the internet. Currently at home in solitary confinement :(
Aha!!! The wonders of e mails, you can convey just about anything these days Ian, get well soon mate!

Cheers pal.

Even copious amounts of Scottish medicine didn't kill the pesky bug.

Spending a day shooting at the top of a Welsh mountain probably didn't help :)

"Scottish medicine"

Was that what you were drinking from that flask all day yesterday Ian?!

Latest posts

Back