Mark Winser Gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Hopkins

Just a quick one to resolve a difference of opinion does anyone know what model Krieghoff Mr Winser is using now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought so Will my friend Geoff was adamant he had changed from the parcours for being to light but thanks for the info.
No definitely. Shot next to him at EJC last year. Said the K80 was a touch less pointable (or similar adjective). Mark looks wiry fit, but is not a big guy.

No definitely. Shot next to him at EJC last year. Said the K80 was a touch less pointable (or similar adjective). Mark looks wiry fit, but is not a big guy.
I have had at least three 32" Parcours in my hands now and they all had identical sight picture and grip feel, very very nice and very pointable and swingy but all felt like 30" and defo felt light for volume, would love to know how Mark manages to shoot so many punchy shells through with such ease.

I have had at least three 32" Parcours in my hands now and they all had identical sight picture and grip feel, very very nice and very pointable and swingy but all felt like 30" and defo felt light for volume, would love to know how Mark manages to shoot so many punchy shells through with such ease.
I know what you mean, it feels light but when you put it on the scales it isn't. Also has a bloody great big recoil pad. Recoil is not an issue, and I am a bit of a jessy on that front...

I am not usually easy to fool with weight, my own gun is balanced towards the rear and has light barrels yet feels (and I am sure IS) a good bit heavier than any Parcour I have held. Fairly immaterial to me though because a lotto win is the only way I could justify spending more than £3k on any gun and even then I'd prolly go silly on a Longthorne or sane on a Perazzi HPX.

I could be convinced otherwise with a 33"/34" Parcour for £8k though, 

Latest posts

Back