lonridge sand storm wind and rain

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim french

A good old fashioned shoot at Longridge today, clays that wanted lead,high wind and rain plus a sand storm that helped a little chap in b class my best score since coming back to the sport just what a shot gun was made for must make the most it, it doesn't happen very often.

A good old fashioned shoot at Longridge today, clays that wanted lead,high wind and rain plus a sand storm that helped a little chap in b class my best score since coming back to the sport just what a shot gun was made for must make the most it, it doesn't happen very often.
I shot it today thought it was one of the better shoots I've been to this year :D bar std 1 every thing was moving and at distances worthy of a 32" gun, shame the wind dragged a few off me and Chipper felt there was a 92-93 there ? we both fell short of this but still enjoyed the leeeed required have just heard Martin Myers carded a 97 thats got to be some of the best shooting on a very windy day I have ever known :) well shot that man..............

no sand there jim just good targets that wanted leed you shot it well ; well done steve for a cracking shoot

89 in 'B' class jimbo is bloody good shooting, 'A' class won with 85 , Martin Myers 97 pure bloody class !!! I now got last 3 stand itus O.M.G

89 in 'B' class jimbo is bloody good shooting, 'A' class won with 85 , Martin Myers 97 pure bloody class !!! I now got last 3 stand itus O.M.G
that old krapoff to f**kin heavy for a office jockey hahaha will bring you some shredded wheat and a marsbar next week m8

Latest posts

Back