Longridge 5th May 100ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Plan was to start boy off scoring wait for lull shoot course, chin wag over coffee collect prize £ (as if) and boy then return home to loving family ( double as if )

Boy had stand 7, a teal with report l-r battue, had just started to get busy them motor went on teal trap so all stop whilst sorted when it was I didn't feel like shooting so stayed with boy (not quite quality father-son time but at least he was not on the x box!) until end. Stand7 ruined most cards 1 x straight and only a handful of 7s, so it wasn't very popular. Didn't shoot the course so will leave others to comment on the rest.

Pleasant enough day though and got to say well done to Steve Lovatt for his silver at the Worlds on Friday, to Steve Burnham for his 3rd place in A class over the 200 birds and also to Nigel Hart for reaching the 6 gun shoot off final, well done all.

As for the shoot

High Gun

96 A Moon

AA

95 three way tie, Steve Lovatt, Phil Smith & R Sperling

A

1st 91 D (the Wiltshire wobbler) Ponting

2nd 90 P Davies

3rd 89 J Holden

4th 88 P Willis

B

1st 86 A Burnham

2nd 83 D Roper

3rd 82 L Hall

4th 81 shared A Griffin, N Farrow, S Clark and N Scrivener

C

1st 81 J Lewis ( this lad is 15 years old defo one to watch)

2nd 80 M Griffiths

3rd 78 Judith Gilder

Clynt Warren won a bounty off Nick Chipper Portlock but the pool shoot comp between the two is going to arbitration.

Will be making sure I get to shoot the 26th May BH here mind.

Had a nightmare out there today, no little brown envelope for me to collect on the 26th!. Worst score I've posted for a while. Stands 4,5&6 killed my card. Well done to the young lady buttoning stand 5 for keeping her cool throughout the troubles with the trap and who kept apologising profusely to everybody like it was her fault, it wasn't and we all understand that. Still it was a pleasant way to spend a bank holiday afternoon, with good company and in fine weather. Agree with you, a big pat on the back to J. Lewis, as you say Rich definitely one to watch.

Back