Longridge 1st June 100 ESP Reg inc H&W County Championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Great day weatherise, hardly a breath of wind and some decent amount of sunshine.

High Gun

97 - Mark Mills & Martin Myers, Mark Mills (A class and a local Glos lad) was one of the first out and put in a blistering 97, this terrific score held out all day until Martin Myers, one of the very last shots out matched it.

AA

1st 96 - Phil Smith, Matt Pugh & P Hayward 

Phil Smith won the H&W ESP county title after a nerve jangling shoot off against Matt Pugh, well done to both

A

1st 94 - N Rees & Mark Fletcher

3rd 94 - P Willis

4th 92 - Huw Stephens

B

1st 84 - Ben Malecki

2nd 83 - M Hayward, D Roper, R Thomas & Andy Burnham

C

1st 80 - J Lewis 

2nd 78 - S Billinghurst

3rd 72 - I Maney, S Rose & R Pilkington

Clynt Warren with a 95 took yet another Bounty off Chipper, saw Gareth out and he looked quite good on boys stand (stand 5), however we we're all kept out late by Rob Dawson (only joking Rob always nice to see you) who lost three at st5 and a place in the £ in B.

I shot the course rather poorly, all 4/8 and 5/10 bar a 9/10 on the driven :) , the latter very much an improvement as last time on driven I returned a poor 4/18 across three driven stands at Coleys last Reg :) but overall I was rather down after my effort.

If I get any other Hereford & Worcs placings I will edit the post.

Good luck to all you fellows challenging at the Prescott Shooting or ICSS reg this wednesday then / or the Classic at another Glos ground Windrush, personally wont be there I just can't do more than 100 in a day, just not got the mental strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi rich , it's mark mills not Martin, see you soon mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi rich , it's mark mills not Martin, see you soon mate.
Opps, thats twice Ive done that to you!, now Mark, as a left handed shooter who's spent ?? years shooting with a  right handed gun has the move to a left handed gun paid off?? also to the masses do tell which brand have you recently purchased?

Very well shot though m8

Very well shot Mark!! That's a great score. I am surprised that there have been no sand bagging comments from the usual suspects! Maybe they have decided to grow up at last and realise that a good score is exactly that no matter what class it is in!! :)

Well shot Mark I did already say well done on Facebook. Heck of a score.
It wasn't a give me shoot either! Well not for us mere mortals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just heard from Nige Durn on your great score Mark. Well done mate, keep pressing the AA boys!

Stew

Thankyou mike,mark,Stuart hope you all shoot well this weekend, good luck in the classic if your shooting.

Very well shot Mark!! That's a great score. I am surprised that there have been no sand bagging comments from the usual suspects! Maybe they have decided to grow up at last and realise that a good score is exactly that no matter what class it is in!! :)
Dream on sunshine he did it in A class not C and i was with him at the time.

Back