Longridge 100ESP 2nd Nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly Jen,

"A change is as good as a rest" and it makes a nice change to be in the nineties!!!
Fair play fletch you blew it up on sunday. i booked in didnt look at scores Then young richard tells me you shot a 95 i thought well thats it then!! 3 away on the teal then another 3 in field put pay to it!!  PLENTY  like to comment on the shoots softness but were they there NO!!! i can shoot 100 straight sat at this keyboard but it all changes when you call pull!!!!!! The guys that shot high nineties deserve the credit end of.......

Nobody is trying to take away from how well you have to shoot to get into the high 90's...but you don't get that many high 90's at one shoot without the shoot being 'softer' than average or at least having very few to no 'hard' stands!!!

3 over 95 doesnt mean soft shoot. only 1 was a A CLASS shot but he is a good A class shot.. the other 3 triple A!!! one a senior vintage northern bandit and two damn awesome top ten uk shots. lets leave all this soft shoot lark and give credit where its due......

3 over 95 doesnt mean soft shoot. only 1 was a A CLASS shot but he is a good A class shot.. the other 3 triple A!!! one a senior vintage northern bandit and two damn awesome top ten uk shots. lets leave all this soft shoot lark and give credit where its due......

...one of the B class scores I seen tells me it was a 'soft' shoot!!!

Nobody is trying to take away from how well you have to shoot to get into the high 90's...but you don't get that many high 90's at one shoot without the shoot being 'softer' than average or at least having very few to no 'hard' stands!!!
One persons hard stand is easy to the next man and that will never change. Some shoots are tougher than others that's why we love to shoot Eng sporting.
I do not give a damn because on Sunday I worked really hard for 100 targets and hit 95. Hah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well shot mark ..bloody good shooting mate..

The idea of sporting is nothing to do with easy or hard or close or far away its all in the title...SPORTING....it doesn't have to be miles away to miss a clay ..angles and dropping and looping will sort most out....

Well shot to you all...

There were no A class shooters at the top of that list, just AA shooters whose class hasn't been applied yet. Won't be long!

It clearly wasn't the hardest shoot was it. (Most shoots, a score that is 15% down the total list gives a score In the mid to low 80's; whereas at this shoot it was a 90). But as I always judge it, you have done very well if you finish higher up the list than you usually do. Well done to Mark and others who did so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot fletch , next thing you will be called a sand bagger, people love complaining about easy shoots but when they shoot harder targets complain it's too hard , see you in Dubai to shoot a soft shoot , oh bet lots aren't going too hot ,too dry ,too far ,too hard !

Back