Krieghoff manufacturers date

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi Guy's. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to find the date of manufacturer of a Krieghoff K80. Thanks all. Malc

Its not an exact science I'm afraid. Its a good start if the action, barrels and forend have the same numbers! Best of luck.

It is perfectly normal for a K gun not to have matching serial numbers , do not stress out on serial numbers or age , just check out condition.

Many very old Krieghoffs are like new and unused , because they are locked away in a cabinet in disgrace. :lol: :lol:

Hi Guy's. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to find the date of manufacturer of a Krieghoff K80. Thanks all. Malc
Just had my very very old Krieghoff down to Mr Rhone for the odd job doing on it. He did date my piece to be mid 60's. He is the man to put a date on a Krieghoff.

Pass me your serial number and I'll date it for you. If you want to know it's full history including service dates contact Alan. 

As others have said, don't be concerned if the action and serial numbers don't match. It's quite common and perfectly acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guy's. Thanks for your in-put. I've done as you all said (Alan Rhone) and the year is 2010 and the history is that it's not been serviced since new. So, once I've shot it for a time I'll be making at trip to Mr Rhones. Thanks again guy's

shot the Krieghoff today at Oakedge for the first time. A bit apprehensive at first but soon gained confidence and shot a 37/50 with some devastating kill's. This is only the bigging  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back