Kemen KM4

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul mooney

Anyone know any 32” MK2 Kemen KM4’s for sale there are a few on guntrader but they seem to be getting very hard to find in reasonably good condition 

I last had one about 15 years ago and today a very good one is going for over £3000, with no warranty.

Mine eventually suffered from a crack in the grip and it was an early gun so I had it repaired and sold it on.

There are some out there with fixed chokes which are only suitable as a skeet gun.😬

Very good guns that have always been let down by a very poor backup service from the factory. I would tread very carefully before considering buying one . They handle and shoot very much like a Perazzi MX8 which they will do because they are basically a copy of.

Very good guns that have always been let down by a very poor backup service from the factory. I would tread very carefully before considering buying one . They handle and shoot very much like a Perazzi MX8 which they will do because they are basically a copy of.
And at that price they must be in direct competition with Perazzi. Certainly Perazzi back up is excellent and always has been from my experience. 

I cannot see backup from Kemen being as good as Perazzi to be honest 😬

Hi iv got a new kemen km4 32 inch with montcarlo adjustable comb , had it about 2 years , shot about 250 cartridges. Just sitting in the cupboard could be for sale

Latest posts

Back