K80 Pro Rib 32" on Guntrader

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

What's up with it?Hi All,Can you guys in the know cast your eyes over this and offer your opinion as I'm suspicious, it seems to be VERY cheap for a K80 (2010) Pro Rib and the blueing looks knackered in one of the photo's this is also the second Pro rib that's come up cheap in this area:http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Gun.....5191752990Cheers,Jon.

Hi Jon, I had a quick look and although I agree the barrels in one pic look almost brown, it simply has to be poor lighting. You can easily check things via e-mail to Krieghoff/Alan Rhone. Also when going to view the gun you would of course notice if anything was awry.Incidentally, If these are about £10k new, then £8k for a 2nd hand one doesn't seem particularly cheap to me but then K80's ain't my thang.

Difficult to see as seems funny light to me. I'm never a fan of buying over the web.... If your interested in one I can put you in contact with the right guys and make sure you get looked after.

don't encourage him ;-) One gun, One Choke, One cartridge!

I am, I really love them but really think it makes more sense to stick with the 391 and learn how to shoot.I have already put my other guns up for sale with the exception of the hammer gun as that's a restoration project.This just struck me as a bit cheap for it's alleged condition unless the owner is in the sh*t and needs the cash quick, and to be honest the cash is better spent on a new bathroom etc ;)Cheers,Jon.

I don't think this is particularly cheap Jon, you know I got a very good deal on mine, just a little more than this one is going for.If you went for it (at a better price) then you wouldn't ever lose any money on it, so if you fancy a change, go for it. Not that I'm biased at all :)

Hi Jon,Im in the process of sorting a K80 Supersport out, should be picking it up soon, brand new £10300, im payng the same as the one advertised so dont worry, doesnt seem to be under priced tbh..............Im told its the last gun I'll ever buy................................. I'll let you know ;)

Back