It’s official.... I am grumpy!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSherriff70

Well, the muppets spoiled it for the rest of us. 
Snowdon’s had the “busiest weekend ever”.

The Wrekin, in Telford was heaving over the weekend as was  areas of Cannock Chase.

well done twerps, now the rest of us are paying the price.

Is it just me, or did I just get a telling off from Bozza?

I am not a fan, but at least we know where we stand!

I can’t believe my 75 yr old mum replied  “I will do what I like”, when I told her to look after herself, and self isolate. 

It’s not been the best of days! 

I am not even 50 and I have turned into a grumpy old man!  

Rant over.

I always tell people “when it’s everybody else, it’s you! “ 

I think it’s me......😂😂😂

Join the club....... and there are a few founding members on here 🤣

being totally selfish   and understanding the world plight  !   this has ruined our summer and beyond  , I  am bitter and twisted and need to blame someone ,  Chinese wet markets  with their inhumane cruelty  to all things living   gets my vote ,   scientists  have agreed coronavirus was  first detected there  ,     Chinese wet markets are the viewing  of my sleepless nights .   sickening and incomprehensible  in 2020   and should not be allowed to continue ,       stay safe best we can !    

being totally selfish   and understanding the world plight  !   this has ruined our summer and beyond  , I  am bitter and twisted and need to blame someone ,  Chinese wet markets  with their inhumane cruelty  to all things living   gets my vote ,   scientists  have agreed coronavirus was  first detected there  ,     Chinese wet markets are the viewing  of my sleepless nights .   sickening and incomprehensible  in 2020   and should not be allowed to continue ,       stay safe best we can !    
its not just the source its the way they played it down, they have a lot to answer for

Blaming wet markets is fine, but for quite a few people they are happy to blame the Chinese in general.  I've been seeing a lot of anti-Chinese posts on social media and it's wrong.  The 2009 worldwide swine flu pandemic (upper estimate of worldwide deaths 575,000) started in the USA, but it wasn't the fault of all Americans.  This is the same.  

It’s not just the way they lied about it...

it’s the way they have reduced the spread.... 🔫⚰️
I am sceptical about any government  numbers , even more so now !      blaming the Chinese may be wrong , but can anyone justify the cruelty of the wet markets ?   culture my a**e 

Back