ISSF World Cup in Serbia

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
One for the Skeet Shooters - we're liveblogging scores from the second day of the Mens Skeet in Serbia  - after five rounds, Juan-Jose Aramburu is 125ex125.Now I don't know much about Skeet - but that seems like some INCREDIBLE scoringThe live scores are going up here : http://shootclay.co.uk/2011/09.....-liveblog/

The scores in Belgrade for all disciplines have been of a massively high standard. You can tell an Olympics is around the corner.

Very glad he won.... great shooting in the first five rounds.  Viva Espana.

shootclay admin said:

Now I don't know much about Skeet - but that seems like some INCREDIBLE scoring 
125 EX 125 would be a very good score in EnglishNSSA but in ISUISSFOlympic it's and absolutely AWESOME score!! Jon.

Bloody amazing score in OS - that's one hardcore discipline /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Watching the time these guys take to prepare for each shot I`d say sporting shooters could learn something from them, even the better guys shoot the stands too fast.

Yes they have a well rehearsed method and it works. I do enjoy watching these videos.

It is the same in Trap. We all have specific set up routines. Any change and you stand to lose a point. The standards are so high you have to be identical each time. It is all about the mental side of the game.

Back