ips & shortlegs do stuff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you didn't complain when I did you.

for those that ain't following "done" is an ips term for having "met" just so there is no confusion ?

IPS you slapper :angel:
imagesqtbnANd9GcSyHnXHgouFYLKqHqxVS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you would ...... You wish ?

anyway not done you cos known you for thirty years ..... A long long thirty years . Ha ?

you have seen Mrs ips so know that ain't true ?

not that I have any issues with gays ?

yes and I must say you were looking particularly ravishing that day max ?
Well you've either got it or you aint! I see Balltrap has got his "Gaydar" out, I think he protesteth too much!! :smile:

I'm beginning to worry that people I know might associate me with this degenerate forum

It may be all well and good for the public school boys but I'm sure there are others here that do not care for having ips and his unnatural views represent them.

I mean, beating?  Sporting?  Skeet?  I think it may all be due to that dog thing that he has taken on.

just sayin' .............

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's having a trap shooter's mid life crisis. Understandable if he was a DTL shooter, but shooting the creme de la creme not so.

More worrying is I think it's rubbed off on me as I'm dabbling at sporting and have a dog. ???

phil

I look at it this way.

shoot a different discipline for a season get back to enjoying the shooting aspect rather than the competitive side then come back to your chosen dicipline all refreshed with guns blazing.

don't know how your getting on but I am enjoying skeet and esp.

wonko

I also blame the dog ?

I think he's having a trap shooter's mid life crisis. Understandable if he was a DTL shooter, but shooting the creme de la creme not so.

More worrying is I think it's rubbed off on me as I'm dabbling at sporting and have a dog. ???
Need to put specs on before reading posts,   thought it said you were dabbling at dogging.....

Need to put specs on before reading posts,   thought it said you were dabbling at dogging.....
If you add 'in' then from July onwards that'd be correct, as them pesky pheasant poults keep trying to make their escape over our farm boundaries.

I also enjoy a bit of dogging in, also if requested a bit of blanking in :)

Back