ips & shortlegs do stuff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

had the great pleasure of meeting Mr short legs today who was oop north for the week.

we met at cassa ips were we departed for Coniston shooting ground an hours trip through glorious Lancashire and Yorkshire countryside. On arrival we booked on kitted up and hiked to the furthest stand then made our way back shooting on report pair things of various sizes speed and direction. Shortlegs quickly got into my very tiny brain and worked out ways I could and could not shoot, we both concluded that whatever the target if mounted to quickly and traced the target bad things happened in afforsaid tiny brain whereas if I let the thing out saw the kill point then mounted and shot instinctively good things happened. Shortlegs was a great help today. After fifty we enjoyed a super dooper brecky then went round again, I was more confident and relaxed now and I think the score proved it had we been keeping score. We finished in a grouse pit thing were we shot three sets of pair on report, cheeky sod decided to prove a point about my instinctive shooting style be effectively fring sim pairs at me, it worked I missed the sixth target only.

a great day out with a really nice chap, your a gentleman Gareth thank you for your company and your excellent advice. Do it again soon.

ian

Ips It was a pleasure to meet you , your good lady , and the lovely bundle of energy eze and thank you for your lovely hospitality . Enjoyed the drive over to Coniston through some lovely country and had a good time shooting some interesting targets in your company which was great fun . Glad you enjoyed the day and once you got into your stride were breaking targets well and coped with the grouse butt flush like a seasoned game shot and I believe pipped me by one ? . 

I had a great day out Ips thoroughly enjoyed your company and look forward to doing it again soon. 

Gareth 

gareth

forgot to say good luck tomorrow txt me sat eve.

ps

she found the blinds and was steady as a rock to a dozen or so retrieves ?

Thanks Ian may need it with the weather , yes I'll drop you a text when I get back  . Shoot well at sealand  keep up the good points score to get to the final.

Well done glad to hear the training went well with  eze and she worked well ?

How lovely a bromance???

PS - It's great to share a shooting day and pick up some tips along the way.

a bromance you say. Well Gareth certainty is a very nice chap indeed and we got on very well,

your a cheeky lot ?

well I have done you done Greg done Rupert done v80 done short legs done salopian done others so I am getting through some

ye but only cos I already new you so technically done you already ?

I'm beginning to think I had a close shave on Friday as I bumped into these two as the relationship was blossoming!

yes and I must say you were looking particularly ravishing that day max ?

oh ye forgot, also done Westley

sorry mate ?

Latest posts

Back