ips does a pump....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gald your enjoying your pump  :hunter:

I had a 20g Mossberg - good fun and novel but not all that practical for a second shot quickly I found for me.

I do have a craving for a Winchester SX3/4 or Browning Semi-Auto.... But I realise am better sticking with and OU and have a 12g and 20g which really for best results and consistency I should move the 20bore along and just concentrate more on my clays  :unsure:
Its great fun but yep that second or third is hard to get off. This winchester is supposed to cycle on its own as long as you have a very loose hold of your forend (not that one) but easier said than done.

Good man.

Pump actions are great fun and the gun of choice for woodland small (and large) game in the US for a reason.

I never noticed the SXP having a particularly quick cycle even though its supposed to. If its brand new it will wear in nicely over 500 or so and be noticeably smoother.

Look at a classic Mossy 500 or a remmington 870 for your next one....

Only pump IPS needs is the one from the sex shop, help him get it up  :sarcastichand:

Decided it was way too low so fitted a comb raiser neoprene thing.

53327530_294595931219059_8706592582433505280_o.jpg

That's done it......

now you have started to 'bolt' stuff on it where will it stop.  What's next, torch, side-saddle cartridge holder, sling ?
Got a cammo sling, would have had shell holder version but couldnt find one 😄

Back