I have my eye on a gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you'd prefer a more inspirational Italian to name it after rather than an infamous one, Vespasian might be a better choice (or maybe Marcus is less of a mouthful).
keep them coming

Paying a visit to Mr Willmore at Doveridge on 13th August so he can shorten stock and make the stock adjustable.

Dante, Caruso, Leonardo, Enzo, Galileo or Marco.  All inspirational italians.

If you want female names - Trotula, Lucrezia, Sophia, Catherine.

DT 10 = Daley Thompson Gold Medal winner Decathlon ( 10 events) . Hopefully new gun could make you a Gold Medal Winner? :D

I called my old DT10 Beretta,just seemed to suit the gun.

Dick Turpin (DT)........ you could use it to rob people aswell........ win win  :angel:

Tony and I would like to find out the age of my gun, anyone help with that and what do you need to work it out?

Tony and I would like to find out the age of my gun, anyone help with that and what do you need to work it out?
Avalon guns website has a date code search on there,shows you where to find the code then just tap it in on their site.?.

Dora's  back from Mr Willmore today ?  Haven't had a chance to shoot her but I might just take her to the Krieghoff at Westfield tomorrow and give her a go.  I'll take Lola May as well though as the course is in two parts so I can always swap over if necessary.

Dora's  back from Mr Willmore today ?  Haven't had a chance to shoot her but I might just take her to the Krieghoff at Westfield tomorrow and give her a go.  I'll take Lola May as well though as the course is in two parts so I can always swap over if necessary.
shoot well Sian enjoy both guns but perhaps you should re-name the pair Thelma and Louise as your having a bit of an adventure  :thumbsup:

You have to ask about the cliff?

Sian's good time girls that never even got close to a cliff, Lola May and Bernadette.

Well I shot the Krieghoff today with Dora the DT10 and really enjoyed it.  Few birds I have to work on but there's always something I have to work on.  Good shoot quite testing and wind was a bit blowy today but a great day out with a lovely squad on a lovely ground.

Latest posts

Back