Hull Cartridge 100 REG Sporting 6 Series (another midweek shoot)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Dan Martin of Prescott Shooting is running a series of 6, 100 registered sporting shoots on 
the first Wednesday of each month from April - September. 

The event has been kindly supported by the team at Hull Cartridge Co sponsoring 2000 
cartridges to the overall prize fund. The high guns in each class with the overall highest 
combined scores over a minimum of 4 out of the 6 shoots win £150 + 500 Hull Cartridges.

This competition seeks out the most consistent of shots in each class compared to the 
best shot on one day so gives the opportunity for everyone to be within a chance of 
winning the top prize in their class even if they have one bad day!

The course will be set throughout the shooting schools woodland valley compromising 
of 12 stands including targets off our 140ft high tower. Hot food and refreshments will be 
available all day from the club house.

All scores will be published online on our website www.prescottshooting.com so everyone 
can stay up to date with the leader board in each class.

Entries are open from 9am-3:30pm and will be put into squads on arrival, telephone/e-
mail/text entries are welcomed to avoid any waiting on arrival.

For full details please contact Dan Martin on 07921951477 or e-mail  dan@Prescottshooting.com

See website for full details and dates. www.prescottshooting.com

The press release I have been sent is as above - let me ping Daniel and ask him 

Confirmed by Dan at Prescott Shooting - it's 3.30pm - website will get amended. 

Not yet Will but am willing to give it a go and plan on booking in for the first shoot in one of the afternoon squads :)

its local to me and been there a couple of times , i thought it was fibre wad carts only , but a very nice compact valley to shoot out of ,.

i shall try and do them 

Mike - just confirmed with Dan at Prescott:

£38 to enter and £32 for re-entry/practice.

They are in the process of updating their website, taking a bit longer than expected

I have been once! Had a visit on a Saturday morning! It was pretty good, right out in the country and through a farm yard but worth a go for sure!

I will be trying it if work permits!

Back