Honesberie Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmatt

First trip for me to this ground, got to sya impressions were very good, 12 stands with a good variety of target, nothing stupid. We were very lucky, finished our round just as it got very busy. Managed to card a 92, not bad as I dropped 7 targets in the first 3 stands!

Would definitely go again to support this ground, made a refreshing change to the usual grounds.

Yep... Would agree, good ground, some cheeky targets but nothing silly. My first outing in b class, finished on 70...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2nd time at this ground and found the targets much better.....we were put off a bit with a wait at every stand and it just seemed to take forever to shoot and just ruined any rhythm finished on a poor 61 won't be going back for a while I'll let it simmer I think

www.proshock.co.uk

Sounds like this one was as good as it used to be a few years ago. Weston being off would have sent a crowd there today..

2nd time at this ground and found the targets much better.....we were put off a bit with a wait at every stand and it just seemed to take forever to shoot and just ruined any rhythm finished on a poor 61 won't be going back for a while I'll let it simmer I think

www.proshock.co.uk
We hit out quickly and rattled round... Only delay was back on stand one and two which we shot last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A tad slow going round, and another small problem watching a ref getting a small bollocking from a couple of blokes. But first time out not being unclassified and a 74 in C Class.  Happy enough. 

Very good to meet a bunch of Shootclay members, SOR, Ginger Ninja and Adam primarily. 

Back