Hodnet challenge 100 ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back, great shoot and really enjoyed it.

The 14 stands did a reasonable job of keeping the queues bearable and it took about 4 hours get around.

Always a super place to shoot though, not one no bird all day and the new facilities at Hodnet are very smart indeed.

Looking forward to the Beretta shoot later this year.

Just got back, great shoot and really enjoyed it.

The 14 stands did a reasonable job of keeping the queues bearable and it took about 4 hours get around.

Always a super place to shoot though, not one no bird all day and the new facilities at Hodnet are very smart indeed.

Looking forward to the Beretta shoot later this year.

We started at 9 and were done for 11 very happy with that, pity I left too many singles out there to finish on 85

Any idea of results anyone Brett W was on 93 early doors but thought 95 - 97 was out there.

It worked well as loop I thought this year and certainly helped us to get around in good time. Nice shoot as always and a lovely ground.

Nice to meet in person some of the forum members today, all in all a good shoot, weather cold but sunny late morning. Didn't see all the stands as I was reffing, but looking at the cards, stand 7 seemed to punish one or two

A great day, do it all again on the 8th of January and the 31st?

Chris Daniels 96 was very good but there were a good number who let a few silly ones escape the pattern.

Stand 9 The Tank was a testing pair for the golden oldies with failing eyesight.

Good to see so many people making long journeys in poor weather to shoot this classic ground, nice to hear a lot of newcomers say how wonderful the shooting ground is.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year .

Gareth (shortlegs),

give us a chance mate we haven't long had electricity .

I would think results may be available in a day or two.

Gareth (shortlegs),

give us a chance mate we haven't long had electricity .

I would think results may be available in a day or two.
I thought your side of the border had the sparky stuff long before us haha

Thanks Peter good to see you today and wish you well in the polls you have my vote ....... I'll check the website in next few days for the scores then

Best wishes

Gareth

Really liked the shoot, always enjoyable at this fantastic ground. Screwed up on the looping teal and going away bird on report, otherwise would have had a half decent score. Finished on 82.

Worth the 2 3/4 hour drive each way from Lincs.

All vote for peter Harris in the cpsa national director poll. I know I will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice to meet in person some of the forum members today, all in all a good shoot, weather cold but sunny late morning. Didn't see all the stands as I was reffing, but looking at the cards, stand 7 seemed to punish one or two
 Same to you Alan.......well worth the journey, tho weve been away shooting for a few days  :nyam:

Good journey back too, did it in 31/2 hours inc a stop for refreshments !!!

Great shoot again, completed in 3 hrs  :nyam: stand 2 killed me !!!  miss a pair, hit a pair, miss a pair !!!!!!! why??  they were straight forward, suspect gun mount issues as birds were highish up and I'd set up wrong :haha:  (Now where is that hacksaw) :crazy:  hands still warm at the end though.

Great to meet a few members and looking forward to 2015.

Happy New year to all

Tr-la-la :spiteful:

Really good shoot, started at 9 and back in clubhouse for just gone 11. Driven killed me, but got a better score than last year so not so bad on reflection.

It is a practice round, not sure of the price , could be £35?

Telephone number is 01939 200644

Latest posts

Back